Coloured Stone Engagement Rings by Artelia
If you’re looking for coloured stone rings for an engagement or a wedding, we can help you at Artelia. Our coloured stone engagement rings are expertly crafted in our Melbourne workshop by our master jewellers. Each stone is hand-picked for outstanding colour, clarity and shape. Our bespoke jewellery is truly one-of-a-kind and is fully customisable to your preferences.
There’s nothing we love more than working with couples to design and create the perfect customised rings to express their loving relationship. There are many options when it comes to colour stone jewellery at Artelia. For starters, we offer a range of materials for the ring band, including white gold, rose gold, yellow gold and platinum. Our coloured engagement rings also come with your choice of stunning gemstones.
Your Choice of Precious Stones at Artelia
Here are just some of the precious stones we use in our colour stone jewellery. Our clients are often curious about the connotations and symbolism of the different stones we incorporate in our work. For this reason, we’ve included some common stone meanings below. Consider how each stone in your coloured stone engagements ring may add to the romantic symbolism of your jewellery.
- Blue Topaz – Blue topaz is a stone of luck and love. Coloured stone engagements rings featuring topaz are perfect for people born in December, as it is that month’s birthstone. Topaz jewellery is also traditionally given to commemorate the 4th and 19th years of marriage. Topaz comes in a range of colours, but its light blue tone is particularly striking.
- Pink Sapphires – All sapphires in colour stone jewellery are stones of wisdom. Traditionally, they were worn to encourage protection, good fortune and enhance spiritual insight. They symbolise strength and kindness. Sapphire is the September birthstone.
- Morganite – As a beautiful peachy pink stone, coloured stone engagement rings with morganite bring light and joy to your experience. If you’ve been heartbroken in the past, morganite helps you let go of trauma and experience love and compassion in the present moment.
- Pink Tourmaline – Coloured stone rings featuring pink tourmaline elevate happiness levels. It enhances feelings of good cheer and resonates deeply in the heart, attracting positive energy and joy. Pink tourmaline is good for stress relief and helps with overcoming life’s difficulties.
- Red Garnet – Colour stone jewellery with red garnet stones helps to open the heart and enhance courage. Garnet is a stone of passion, inspiring love and devotion while also lowering inhibitions. Red garnet is the birthstone for January.
- Peridot – Colour stone engagement rings with peridot are perfect for those with the birth month of August. Peridot is also a stone given to celebrate 16 years of marriage. Peridot opens and cleanses the heart so it’s ready for new romantic beginnings.
- Aquamarine – Aquamarine stones have a calming and soothing effect. Aquamarine has links to the sea and was often worn by sailors in ancient times for good luck, bravery and protection. It’s a gem symbolising eternal youth and happiness, which opens lines of honest communication.
- Emerald – Emerald is also known as the “Stone of Successful Love” due to its vibration that nurtures the heart, provides vitality to the spirit and promotes domestic happiness. Emerald inspires unity, compassion, unconditional love, patience and balance between partners. Emerald is also the birthstone of May.
Design Stunning Colour Stone Jewellery with Artelia
Our range of coloured stone rings isn’t only beautiful, but each ring is fully customisable to suit your tastes. We love working with couples to produce their dream engagement or wedding rings, and with our coloured stone rings, we can feature stunning gemstones in your bespoke jewellery. To talk with us about your colour stone jewellery requirements, call us on (03) 8790 1428.